Monday, February 29, 2016

Hart Mansion Memories











Awhile ago i went to valencia to visit my top school, Calarts. Since we got there a bit early, we went to visit the Hart Mansion. If your ever in the area i highly recommend checking it out.So when i was there surrounded by buffalo I took some pictures of my outfit.

Grey speckled news boy cap- Reproduction (Joyride Vintage)

50s girl and boy drinking pepsi date button up- Vintage

Grey rib knit crop top- American Apparel

Dark blue high waisted 50s roll up jeans- Pin up Girl Clothing

I don't care I'm high red and pink plaid socks- Blue Q

Black sling back platform heels- Urban Outfitters

Brown leather and silver mickey mouse watch- Vintage

Cream pearl studs- Target

Silver small hoop earrings- Anthropologie

Yellow gold flower sweater clip- Vintage (486 Jamestown Vintage)









No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you